- The Operator of the Flomar2.com website is P.P.U.H. Flomar 2 S.C. Marcin Długajczyk Piotr Figzał
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information voluntarily entered via the forms.
- By storing cookies on end-user devices.
- By collecting web server logs via the web hosting operator netdc.pl
Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form shall not be made available to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle a service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities providing certain technical services — in particular, information about the holder of the registered domain may be transferred to entities that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r — NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this respect.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website User and are intended for the use of subpages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, which they come from, time of their storage on the end device as well as a unique number. The entity placing the cookie files on the end device of the Website User and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain a Website User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to define a user profile in order to display matching materials on advertising networks, in particular Google.
- Under the Website, two main types of cookie files are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until their removal by the User. The software used for browsing websites (Internet browser) allows for storing of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Website Users may change their settings in this respect. Web browser enables deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to your browser help or documentation for details.
- Cookies stored on the end device of the Website User can be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored according to manner of individual use of the Website. For this purpose, information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on a particular page can be stored.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information based on cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about certain user behaviors is subject to server-level logging. These data are used solely for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient handling of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by their URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- time of inquiry,
- time of response,
- client station name — identification provided by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) — if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with any particular person viewing the pages.
- The above data shall be used only for the purpose of administration of the website.
- Data shall be made available to third parties only within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be provided only with that person’s consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Cookie management — how to provide and withdraw consent?
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone