What services do we offer?
- Steel bending – maximum length of the sheet is 4175 mm.
- Cutting steel – we cut sheets, pipes and profiles.
- Punching steel – with a revolver punch.
- Welding – TIG or MIG, MAG.
- Metal sheet welding – even 6 mm + 6 mm thick.
- Grinding of flat surfaces of steel workpieces — thickness range from 0,5 mm to 4,5 mm.
- Powder coating – large furnaces and high quality paints.
- Rolling – working width 1000 mm.
- Profile rolling – we roll pipes, rods, profiles, flat bars, angle irons, T-beams, C-channels and I-beams.
- Installation of PEM studs – threaded studs ranging from M2 to M8.
- Stud welding – using a capacitor discharge welder.
- Cutting pipes and profiles – we cut open and solid sections as well as bundles of pipes and profiles.
- Drilling – radial drill with high maximum drilling and threading diameter.
How do we go about completing orders?
In such an industry, it is necessary to have a machinery park at one’s own disposal, and our machines are our pride and joy. Having our own machines at our disposal allows us to carry out our work quickly while maintaining high quality. We approach each order individually, taking into account special requests and unusual solutions. This is possible because we know the equipment we work on like the back of our hand. We don’t waste time looking for information on how to change some settings. We already know that by heart.